الأحد، 8 فبراير 2009


If I meet an American guy I would tell him about women in Saudi Arabia .Women there are like princess. They have their rights whether as a mother , a daughter or a sister. For example, before mirage the husband must give his wife a dowry .Actually, I gave my wife about 15,000 dollars. The dowry is to help women to get prepared for the mirage such as buying new clothes, jewels, make up ...etc .In addition, after mirage the man is responsible with whole alimony even if his wife works .In other words, women don't have to share their husbands paying. However, in my city women get married between 20 to 25 years old. Also, women can study in any major they like, and after that they can work such as in teaching, nursing ,journalism and so on. In the other hand, women are not allowed to work in a job that demands physical works such as military or plumbing. Finally, we consider women weather wife, mother or sister as our second half

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. So you would tell that only to American guys? What about American women? It’s a good thing to talk about because many Americans have certain ideas about women having to be covered. When I really understood the reasons behind it I gained a new appreciation for it, even if I would not do it myself.

    ردحذف