الأحد، 15 فبراير 2009


Valentine’s Day is a day of love, romance, and of course, the market place. Lovers across the world express their love and give gifts such as cards, sweets, and roses to their sweethearts. Marriage ceremonies are popular.Roses are a pricey gift on Valentine’s Day. The major colors of Valentine’s Day are red and pink.. People in my country don’t usually celebrate Valentine’s Day .As for me ,I am planning to celebrate on that day with the love of my life who is actually my wife. Before marriage we actually didn't get to know each other because of our traditions, but I knew her brother who told me about her and then I planned to marry her . She is nice and wonderful. As for my preparations for Valentine’s day, I bought for her a pink teddy bear with a nice heart, a golden necklace and of course a red rose. I’ll take her to a nice restaurant for dinner. I hope she likes it ,and I wish a happy Valentine’s day for everyone.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق