الاثنين، 13 أبريل 2009


As you said that there are many cultures don’t actually have this tradition and my country is one of them. So I’ve never thought about it before. In fact I liked this tradition .I think I will let them put a large and tall stone because there are a lot of things to tell people about!! Just kidding. In Saudi Arabia, we bury the body covered with a white coven under the ground .Then we just put a mark if we want to identify the body. Going back to our topic, I think after death I only want from people to pray for me then to ask God to forgive all my sins and send my body to heaven. I think It is what everyone really wants. So, I’ll probably write on the stone. I only want from you people to ask God for forgiveness and to send my body to heaven. But if I want to talk about my life time .I think it is the most difficult thing to talk about the good things in you. It is hard to praise yourself . I’ll try to write what I heard from people about my character. Actually, my parents are old people and my father is in debts. He can’t pay the loans .So, I’ll write that I’ve lived my life worrying about my father. I successfully was able to help him. I always like to help people. I was a good son to my parents , a good husband to my wife and a good father. In general , people always say that I am a funny person and serious in serious times only. Also, that I am a kind and the person who people always look for to talk with . I actually feel shy when I talk about myself . I think I’ll stop here but there are still a lot of good things to say about me !! Just kidding.

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. You are a funny guy. Yes, it's hard to write something that praises yourself, but if you write about what you want people to remember it means that it may not be true yet, but you are working to make it so.

    ردحذف