الأحد، 5 أبريل 2009

Talking about this kind of topics is really interesting. I think every country has its own style according to what is allowed in their society and what isn't. But nowadays I think there is always breaking laws. Also there is a funny thing about people's appearance. I think people are copying each other in everything. So ,when a new fashion appears in a country ,we see most people follow it and this fashion's term (idiom) becomes very popular. Let me now talk about fashion or people’s appearance in my country. In Saudi Arabia religious people have their look. When you see one of them , you easily can identify them. They usually follow the religion orders . They have long beards with shaved moustache. They usually wear or traditional clothes which we call it thub, long white dress. They usually are polite and funny. They like to live a simple life. These features are not only for men but also for women except the beard and moustache of course :) !! . Women usually wear modest clothes. Also in Saudi Arabia there is something we call it Tafheet. People of this interest are completely different from the religious. These people are interested in car race. Actually it isn't an ordinary car race it is more dangerous. They usually hide their faces because their interest is illegal .They have special cars. What is so sorry about it is that many people died because of it. However, this hobby is not in a wide range in Saudi Arabia .Here is a video from youtube shows it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIM6Ih3xefI&feature=related

I hope you enjoy it :) .

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. This is very interesting. I think that my father would very mush like to see this clip because my Dad is really interested in cars and these sorts of wild stunts. I'll have to show him

    ردحذف